Finding Yourself or Creating Yourself


When we journey through life and suddenly feel a little lost, perhaps confused, we tend to use the expression "I need time to find myself" or "I'm trying to find myself".  Are we really?  What are we really looking for or trying to "find"?  I see it more like we go through stages in life, with new people and new experiences that changes our perspective and outlook.  How we perceive certain things suddenly altars and how we once felt about something no longer stands, therefore the change within ourselves becomes foreign to where we believe we must once again meet our own selves.  You've known yourself your whole life, you know who you are already, no need for a formal introduction over and over again.  The only thing that's happening is that you're being reinvented, each time being more knowledgeable and wiser.  Still feel lost?  Set new goals, chase new dreams, and refocus!  

No comments:

Post a Comment